We all love gelato – the lighter and tastier Italian craft version of ice cream, made with natural and fresh ingredients – but Italy has got much more to offer those with a sweet tooth. From rich cakes to small bites, from the creamy and energetic tiramisù to the indulgent cannoli siciliani, here’s a selection of the country’s most appreciated desserts.
- Baci di Dama / Crunchy biscuit, chocolate filling
- Zuccotto / Chilled cake, ice cream, amaretto
- Panna cotta, salsa di lamponi / Panna cotta, raspberry sauce
- Cannoli / Sicilian crunchy pastry, ricotta
- Tiramisu / Ladyfinger, mascarpone, coffee
Please advice us on any food allergies or intolerance you might have.