Just like Spain, Spanish cuisine is very rich and diverse. Particularly noteworthy is the outstanding quality and freshness of the variety of products and ingredients. Both the long-standing tradition as well as the excellent ingredients variation have led to Spain being known worldwide in the culinary field.
- Sangria / Red wine punch, fresh fruits
- Sopa de gazpacho / Chilled vegetable soup
- Gambas al pil pil / PIl-pil prawn
- Paella de marisco / Seafood paella
- Fideua, con mariscos / Pasta paella, prawns, mussels
- Churros / Fried dough pastry, chocolate sauce
Please advice us on any food allergies or intolerance you might have.